Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Updated new look for a new year!

Since way back when in 2008, we have since added a new member to our family! Tyler Trent Magato was born October 15, 2010! I'm going to make another attempt to update our family blog regularly. However, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to create a little more balance in my life. So, instead of only posting about my children and our family, I will be posting random thoughts, inspirations, favorite meals and books, and just about anything else my heart desires! I love to write and share with others so this is another attempt at doing so. A friend of mine calls her "love language": gift giving and I'd like to say that mine is too. It isn't always a creative neatly packaged gift, but I love to give of my time, talents and treasures to my friends and family.

I re-named the blog to allow myself the freedom to write about "this" and "that". So I present to you the newly re-named and re-created blog, "The Magato Family.....A Little Bit of This and That!"

No comments: