Friday, August 22, 2008

I love August

Many of you know how special birthdays are to me! I love that my kid's birthday months are spread out perfectly between 6 months. Believe it or not, but it takes me that long to think of the ideas for the kids and the invitations. I slacked this year and sent the boys via e-mail, but the thought, research and creativity still took the same amount of time.

So, this year Isa is going to be 5! I can't believe that I have a child old enough to be 5. She'll start school next year. It's crazy. It seems like it was just yesterday. Am I even old enough to have a 5 year old?

She's been so into Princesses, dress up and pretend play, that I think we'll just do a general Princess Party this year. 1st year was dogs, 2nd was Sesame Street (which I have to say was my favorite game wise...I had Ernie's duck pond, Elmo's Coloring World, and we even bought her a "Dorothy". Well, let me rephrase that. Tried to buy her a "Dorothy." I sent Bill to get her a goldfish and he came back with a Beta! We ended up calling him Grover. Oh well) 3rd year was Ariel and this past year was Belle.

I have some good ideas brewing for this year. Hopefully it's just perfect!

Now, if I could only think of a good idea for 3 kids for Halloween. Last year they were Shrek, Fiona, and Puss n Boots! How do you top that?

No comments: